Just Be Well Yoga Founder
I first came to yoga as an injury rehabilitation and flexibility maintenance program. After 18 years of gymnastics I had abused my body in the name of competition.
Within minutes of my first yoga class starting I knew I had found something that had been missing in my life.
I spent the next 6 years practicing several times a week and seeing my body in a new light and more depth.
When my husband joined the Marine Corps and we moved to California I had the opportunity to pursue my passion for yoga and embark on my teaching journey in 2011.
I started it as a way to strengthen my own practice but quickly found my desire to help others reawaken a love for their bodies drove me toward an unexpected career path.
- Yoga Works 200hr Costa Mesa, California 2011
- Paddle Board Bliss SUP yoga 25hr San Diego, California 2013
- If I Was a Bird Kids Yoga 95hr San Diego, California 2014
- Stoked Yoga SUP yoga 25hr San Diego, California 2016
- Alchemy of Flow and Form 300hr San Marcos, Texas 2015-2017
- AcroVinyasa Acro Yoga 100hr Bali 2016
Being an adventure seeker, I found myself delving into every avenue of yoga I could find. I found SUP yoga in 2013 jumping in with both feet as my first time on a board was my teacher training.
Upon moving to Fort Worth in 2014 I was disappointed to find little opportunity available in the area to practice SUP yoga. This is when Just Be Well Yoga was born. Out of a desire to build a SAFE community of trained instructors and students who were excited to challenge themselves in a new avenue of yoga.